Flexy 205 Remote Access
Ewon Flexy 205 IIoT Gateway & Remote Access M2M Router Base Unit, Built-In 4-Port Configurable 10/100 LAN/WAN Ethernet Switch, 2 Open Slots For Flexy Cellular, WiFi, Serial, etc., Extension Cards (Sold Separately), Supports MQTT Scripting.
Flexy 205 for Industrial Data Solutions
IIoT Gateway and Remote Access Router
The Ewon Flexy 205 is an advanced internet data gateway that allows Machine Builders to monitor and collect vital KPIs for analysis and predictive maintenance.
- Support all major PLC protocols (Siemens, Rockwell, Mitsubishi, Schneider and many others + Modbus, OPC UA, BACNet/IP).
- Enable alarming, machine KPIs, historical logging.
Data Logging and Retrieval
- Log up to one million time-stamped data values.
- Logged files can be easily retrieved or sent for data aggregation and analysis using HTTPS, MQTT or FTP.
E-mail & SMS Notifications
- Configure alarms on key parameters.
- Send notifications by e-mail or SMS using Talk2M services.
- Embedded to offer easy-to-deploy data integration within factories.
- Embed web dashboards (HMTL5) to present real-time machine data.
- Use the M2Web service to monitor the dashboards from smartphones or tablets.
Programmable using Basic Scripting or JAVA
- Customize your gateway with Basic Scripting.
- Develop a Java application for advanced features such as adding a custom I/O driver, optimizing your application or to integrate with 3rd party applications.
Secure Remote Access
- Allow service engineers to troubleshoot and tune equipment without going on site.
- Secure VPN Remote connectivity using the built-in Ethernet, WiFi or Cellular (extension cards).
- 2 slots available to insert extension cards and benefit from wide flexible connectivity.
Available Extension Cards
- Type A Cards
- Dual serial ports (FLA3301): Connect any RS232/485/422 devices for remote access applications or data acquisition using Ewon Flexy I/O servers library
- Type B Cards
- 4G LTE For AT&T And T-Mobile (FLB3205): Flexy Cellular Extension Card, NA 4G LTE For AT&T And T-Mobile.
- Type X Cards
- Ethernet WAN (FLX3101): 1x WAN Ethernet access to connect your industrial assets to the Internet
- WiFi (FLX3271): 802.11 b,g,n WiFi client for WAN access to Internet
- I/O Card (FLX3401): Ewon Flexy ext. card I/Os (8DI, 4AI (0-10V,4-20mA), 2DO).
Product Inquiry Form
All fields mandatory.