AdderLink X2 Silver Dual Access KVM Extender Pair.
The AdderLink X2-Silver Dual Access extends very high quality video, keyboard, mouse and transparent RS232 up to 300m/1000ft over Category 5 or higher cable whilst providing KVM access at the computer for local as well as remote control. Building on the hugely successful AdderLink X-Series, the AdderLink X2-Silver Dual Access has been redesigned to significantly improve performance, specification and value for money whilst remaining a modular and flexible solution.
A major improvement offered by the AdderLink X2-Silver Dual Access is the increased distance over which video can be transmitted and the very high resolutions that can be achieved at these distances. Industry leading resolutions of 1600 x 1200 are achievable at 200m/650ft and 1280x1024 at 300m/1000ft.
Integral electronic DeSkew is also provided to compensate for any color skew effects that may be introduced by long Cat cables, achieving crystal clear video, even at longer distances. For maximum convenience all video adjustments may be simply made using the keyboard.
DDC circuits are also fitted to enable the computer to query the monitor so that the video card can be optimally configured. Without this circuitry, some well known high performance video cards cannot be used at high resolutions. All X2 extenders feature transparent serial ports that enable a wide range of serial devices to be connected at baud rates up to 57,600.
- Extends KVM and transparent RS232 across a single Cat cable
- Dual access provides local KVM access at the computer (local) end
- Extra fine video quality at resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 at 200m and 1280 x 1024 at 300m
- Fully transparent RS232 interface enables a wide range of serial devices to be connected
- Integrated state of the art 300MHz DeSkew circuit (up to 62ns DeSkew with 2ns granularity)
- Use stand alone or rack mount 16 modules across 2U
- Advanced spike suppression circuits for reliability in noisy applications
- Flash upgradeability enables future enhancements Supports DDC signaling to ensure optimal video card setup