AVX4024IP-USA CATx KVM IP Switch
AdderView 24-Port CATx KVM Switch, VGA Monitor Support, 24 Ports For Computer Access Modules (Sold Separately), Up To 4 Simultaneous Users - (1) Local User, (2) Built-In KVM Extension Transmitters For Remote Users (Remote Receivers Sold Separately), (1) WAN Remote User Port.
The AVX4024IP-US can accommodate up to four simultaneous user connections, one local console, one IP (global) and two remote users (via KVM extenders) with BIOS-level control of up to 24 multiplatform servers.
- Faultless video quality
The AdderView CATx series provides exceptionally high video performance to local, remote and global users alike, supporting up to 1900x1440 resolutions with DDC emulation (1600x1200 on IP links).
- True multi-platform support
The AdderView CATx series supports PS/2, USB and Sun. Country code reporting, DDC and keyboard and mouse emulation ensure faultless operation.
- PS/2 or USB keyboard and mouse control
Any PS/2 or USB style keyboard and mouse maybe used to control the AdderView CATx series.
- Easy cascade
Expand using CATx cascade connections with simple user intuitive set up.
- Optional CD quality audio
The AdderView CATx switches provide CD quality audio to users when optional audio enabled CIM modules are used.
- Power control
Providing complete reboot function, the AdderLink CATx series interfaces with power switches via a dedicated RS232 port.
- Local User
- Choice of PS/2 or USB keyboard and mouse control.
- Remote User
- Up to 300m from computer using Adder extenders.
- Global User (IP)
- Employing enterprise grade security (using AES 128 bit encryption and RSA 2048 bit public key authentication).
- Use Java web browser or Real VNC client software that, unlike HTTPS web browsers, is designed specifically for secure, high performance KVM via IP applications.
- Up to 1600x1200 resolutions with scalable windows.
- Computer Access Modules (Sold Separately)
- Flash upgradeable CIMs available for PS/2, USB and Sun keyboard and mouse support with optional audio.