AL-IPEPS KVM over IP
Adder ipeps KVM-Over-IP, VGA Monitor Connection.
A powerful and flexible KVM-over-IP product contained with in a palm sized unit, the AdderLink ipeps enables computer access from anywhere in the world, securely and remotely via the Internet or corporate network. The AdderLink ipeps uses Real VNC client software that is specifically designed for secure, high performance KVM-over-IP applications.
Despite its small size, there is no compromise in the performance of the AdderLink ipeps. By using Adventiq Inside® on-chip KVM-over-IP technology, an extremely high performance solution can be contained in a compact unit.
- Interface powered, optional external PSU available
- Independent operation gives full control even during boot up, BIOS level or computer crash states
- USB or PS/2 keyboard and mouse connections
- Virtual media support (via USB)
- High performance video
- Enterprise grade security (using AES 128 bit encryption and RSA 2048 bit public key authentication) further enhanced by the use of Real VNC that allows for the creation of ciphered user communications.
- 16 user profiles and access data logging
- Up to 16 units can be rack mounted in 2U of rack space
- Supports exclusive access mode or up to four simultaneous connections
- IPEPS DA model has feed through port that provides local KVM console access
- Auto sensing 10/100 Mb Ethernet port
- Video resolutions: Supports standard PC, Sun and Mac video modes up to resolutions of 1280 x 1024 with scalable viewer
- Hardware compatibility: Supports PC, RS/6000, Alpha, SGI computers, Sun and Mac. USB or PS/2connections supported.
- O/S compatibility: All known software and operating systems including Windows (all), DOS, Linux, Unix, BSD, Sun OS, Solaris, Mac OS, NetWare etc.
- AdderLink ipeps to computer connection: Video: HDD15, Keyboard/Mouse: MiniDIN6 1m 3-in-1 cable supplied (USB converters also included)
- Local console (DA model only): Video: HDD15, Keyboard/Mouse: MiniDIN6
- Connections: Ethernet: RJ45 10/100 autosensing
- Physical design: Compact case, robust metal construction. ipeps 120mm/4.72” (w), 27mm/1.06” (h), 75mm/2.95” (d), 0.34kg/0.76lbs. Rack mount kits available (X-RMK plus relevant fascia plate)
- Power supply: 100-240VAC, 47/63Hz
- Operating temperature: 0ºC to 40ºC / 32ºF to 104ºF
- Approvals: CE, FCC