APC Back-UPS 650
APC Back-UPS, 650VA/390W, 120V, (8) NEMA 5-15R Outlets.
best Value Battery Backup & Protection for Home and Home Office Computers
APC's Back-UPS provides enough battery backup power so you can work through medium length power outages. It
also safeguards your equipment against damaging surges and spikes that travel along utility, coax cable, phone
and network lines. The Back-UPS series is also "greener" than ever, using an ultra-efficient design that consumes
less power during normal operation than any other battery backup in its class, saving you money on your electricity
bill. Coupled with all the standard features of the Back-UPS series, the 650 is the perfect unit to protect your
productivity from the constant threat of bad power and lost data.
Features & Benefits
- 4 “Battery Backup & Surge Protected” Outlets keep a
computer, monitor and other critical devices running when the
power goes out.
- 4 “Surge Only” Outlets provide surge protection for your
- Auto-shutdown Software allows management of the BackUPS
from your computer via USB interface:
- Saves files and shuts down system when battery is low
- Record utility power and battery conditions
- Customize set up
- Data Line Surge Protection guards against surges and
spikes traveling over phone, network and coax cable lines.
- Combination Power Button/LED Indicator provides visual
and audible status of unit.
- Ultra efficient electrical design, RoHS compliance and all
recyclable packaging materials minimize impact on the
environment and maximize efficiency.
- Building Wiring Fault Indicator lets you know if there are
problems in your building’s wiring.
- Push Button Circuit Breaker enables quick recovery from
- Automatic Diagnostic Testing ensures your unit is ready
when you need it.