MX-M16TA Thermal Series Camera
MX-M16TA Thermal Series
MOBOTIX M16TA Thermal Weatherproof IP Camera Includes (1) Thermal Sensor and (1) Slot For Optical Sensor Module (Sold Separately). (Please Specify Options.)
Details [ + / - ]
MOBOTIX AllroundDual M16 Thermal IP Camera
Weatherproof thermographic PoE camera for detection plus a 6 MP sensor module for identification
The modular design of the M15/M16 system platform ensures maximum flexibility for the MOBOTIX thermographic camera. The M15-Thermal comes standard with a thermal image sensor and a dummy module (to remain weatherproof to IP66).
In addition, it is possible to use any MOBOTIX sensor modules (6 MP, color or black and white, telephoto to Hemispheric, with or without long-pass filter/LPF) in the M15/M16 Thermal for identification. Camera software is then used to activate the dual image display on one of the two image sensors (thermal or standard) or both simultaneously.
Features & Benefits
- High-end thermografic camera with thermal sensor of typically 50 mK and a temperature measuring range of -40 to +550°C/-40 to +1022°F
- The thermal sensor is capable of detecting in complete darkness and/or through smoke, smog, or a thin plastic film (limited during thick fog); applications include border protection: view of the sea in coastal areas, ships in the distance can be recognized in hazy conditions.
- The combination with the MxActivitySensor in particular delivers extremely reliable video analysis results of person/vehicle movements, as it is now possible to block out disruptive factors such as regular movements of "cold" objects such as bushes, grass, water, clouds, waves etc.
- No glare from strong sources of light (such as headlights, hand-held lamps).
- Detection of hotter than average body parts or technical devices, detection of faults in photovoltaic systems, overheated machine bearings etc.
- Low camera power consumption of max. 5.5 W (thermal sensor plus 6 MP sensor module, without additional MxBus devices).
- The thermal image sensor is configured using camera software in a web browser; it is possible to display the thermal image with all other MOBOTIX user software (MxMC, MxEasy, MxMC, App).
Temperature Events And Thermal Overlay
Thermal radiometry (TR) cameras (Optional) from MOBOTIX generate automatic alarms, defined by temperature limits or
temperature ranges, which is vital to detect potential fire or heat sources. Up to 20 different temperature triggers
can be defined at the same time within so-called TR (Thermal Radiometry) windows or the whole sensor image can
be used over the temperature range of -40 to +550 °C. In this way critical situations can be analyzed in the control
room in order to plan the next steps for effective fire prevention. Critical assets like emergency generators, wind
turbines or radio stations can be cost-effectively maintained and tested remotely. MOBOTIX thermal dual camera
systems offer thermal overlay to localize so-called hot spots in the visual image to prevent larger damage. The
standard Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) compatibility and the extremely low power consumption of only 6 watts
allows operation of MOBOTIX thermal camera systems in every situation.
Advantages of the camera line Mx6
- Micro Processor: Dual Core
- Image Sensors (2 x): 1/1.8“ CMOS, 6MP (3072 x 2048), Progessive Scan, color or B/W
- Max. Image Size: 12 MP (2 x 6MP, 6144 x 2048 pixels)
- Max. Frame Rate (MxPEG): 42@HD, 34@FullHD (1920 x 1080), 12@6MP, 6@2x 6MP
- H.264 Hardware Codec: Yes, bandwidth adjustment possible; output format max. QXGA
- ONVIF Support: Yes, full Profil S support with future software update
- Multicast-Stream via RTSP: Possible with H.264, MxPEG and MJPEG
- Mini USB Interface
- Receive/Send MxMessages