Cisco Industrial Ethernet 1000 Series Switches
The Cisco® Industrial Ethernet (IE) 1000 Series Switches are compact rugged switches aimed to operational technology (OT) users with limited IT network knowledge. The IE 1000 Series Switches provide an easy transformation from the legacy factory to digital solution. For machine builders and machine-to-machine (M2M) solutions is an attractive entry level product as a GUI-based, lightly-managed switch. The IE 1000 is a good fit for locations with harsh temperatures and small spaces, and is Power over Ethernet (PoE) capable with and zero IT management.
The IE 1000 is ideal for industrial Ethernet applications where small and easy-to-be-managed hardened products are required, including factory automation, intelligent transportation systems, city-surveillance programs, building automations etc.
The Cisco IE 1000 Series Switches complement the current industrial Ethernet portfolio of related Cisco industrial switches, such as the Cisco IE 2000, IE 3000, IE 4000 and IE 5000 Series managed Switches.
The IE 1000 can be easily installed on your network. Through a user-friendly web device manager, the IE 1000 provides easy out-of-the-box configuration and simplified operational manageability to deliver advanced and secure multiservices over industrial networks.
Features & Benefits
- Scalability: Four models are available supporting 5, 6, 8 and 10 Ethernet ports, with Fast Ethernet (FE) and Gigabit Ethernet (GE), copper and fiber uplinks options
- Easy integration: Zero-touch IP discovery or Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)IP addressing and simple web GUI-based management
- Fast startup time: Starts 30 seconds from cold boot
- Manageability: Web GUI interface, and diagnostics and analysis options through Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) and syslog
- Security: secure access; port-security
- Minimize data load: VLAN aware, Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) and DHCP snooping to filter unwanted data
- Lightly-managed: Spanning-tree protocol (STP), Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP), Cisco Discovery Protocol aware
- Gigabit uplink: Two fiber-optic SFP based. uplink for up to 50 miles (80 kilometers) links
- Industrial PoE: Up to eight PoE (IEEE 802.af) and PoE+ (802.3at) supported on selected models
- Redundant voltage feeds, alarm relays support and DIN rail mount
- Industrial environmental compliance and certifications