Cradlepoint NetCloud Service with R500-PLTE Ruggedized Router Series IoT Endpoint. NetCloud Service Includes: Endpoint Device, Centralized Management with Insights and Visual Analytics, 24×7 Enterprise Support, Limited Lifetime Warranty and On-demand Training with Cradlepoint University. (Please Specify Options.)
R500-PLTE Series Ruggedized Router
Compact, ruggedized Private LTE (PLTE) router for advanced connectivity
The Cradlepoint R500-PLTE Router is a ruggedized Private LTE networking platform that provides persistent connectivity across a wide range of applications, including portable or fixed IoT installations. The R500-PLTE accommodates harsh environments while delivering enterprise-class standards of reliability, scalability, comprehensive management, and security.
Designed for deployments in manufacturing, distribution, transportation, education, and others taking advantage of the low fixed operating costs, enhanced data security, and improved network performance Private Cellular Networks (PCN) provide. The R500-PLTE Router provides a compact ruggedized PCN solution with Wi-Fi, Gigabit Ethernet, and Cat 7 LTE for connecting and protecting IoT devices at scale.
The R500-PLTE Router comes complete with the Cradlepoint NetCloud Service Plan for IoT — an all-inclusive networking service package comprised of services, support, and hardware including antennas and power adapter. NetCloud delivers complete visibility, security, and control as well as health and status alerts on security posture, network conditions, and usage for connected devices anywhere.
- Deploy a value-driven PLTE networking solution with industry-leading features
- Define policies through centralized cloud-based management for easy deployment at scale
- Install the compact and ruggedized router in harsh environments where connectivity must be reliable
- Deploy an FCC Part 96 authorized end-user device for Band 48 OnGo CBRS networks
- Expand with custom solutions using GPIOs and NetCloud SDK, API, and NetCloud Edge Connector for Microsoft Azure IoT Central
- Add a second cellular modem, with an Extensibility Dock, for multi-link capability
NetCloud for Private LTE
NetCloud Service encompasses a suite of technologies designed for Private LTE and IoT applications: reliability, security, management, and data orchestration and includes:
- Centralized endpoint management with insights and visual analytics
- 24×7 enterprise support and limited lifetime warranty
- On-demand training with Cradlepoint University