Cradlepoint NetCloud Service with IBR600C Router Series IoT Endpoint. NetCloud Service Includes: Endpoint Device, Centralized Management with Insights and Visual Analytics, 24×7 Enterprise Support, Limited Lifetime Warranty and On-demand Training with Cradlepoint University. (Please Specify Options.)
IBR600C Series Router
Semi-ruggedized router with GPS and public safety support for mission-critical IoT
The Cradlepoint IBR600C Series is semi-ruggedized, cloud-managed LTE router built for IoT, M2M, and industrial networks. With an embedded modem, the Cradlepoint COR IBR600C Series is ideal for use in high-availability portable or fixed applications such as surveillance cameras, digital signs, oil and gas monitoring, and Parallel Networking.
Cradlepoint NetCloud enables zero-touch deployment, remote management and reporting with security for IoT and M2M device networks that can be difficult to secure with traditional networking methodologies.
Cradlepoint endpoints provide industry-leading, LTE connectivity as well as Ethernet and Wi-Fi. These purpose-built endpoints are sold as part of a NetCloud Package that includes a subscription to the NetCloud Service, continuous modem and software feature enhancements, 24×7 support, on-demand training, and limited lifetime warranty.
- Embedded Category 4 LTE modem
- Dual-SIM with Auto-Carrier Switching
- Semi-ruggedized for industrial applications
- Extend the service with NetCloud SDK and API
- Dual-modem support with COR Extensibility Dock
- Passive GPS
NetCloud Features for IoT
NetCloud Service for IoT encompasses a suite of technologies designed for IoT applications: reliability, security, management, and data orchestration. Each service includes:
- Centralized endpoint management with insights and visual analytics
- 24×7 enterprise support and limited lifetime warranty
- On-demand training with Cradlepoint University