Cradlepoint NetCloud Service with IBR900 Ruggedized Mobile Router Series Mobile Endpoint. NetCloud Service Includes: Endpoint Device, Centralized Management with Insights and Visual Analytics, 24×7 Enterprise Support, Limited Lifetime Warranty and On-demand Training with Cradlepoint University. (Please Specify Options.)
IBR900 Series Ruggedized Router
Compact, ruggedized Gigabit-Class LTE router for advanced in-vehicle and IoT connectivity
The Cradlepoint IBR900 Series Router is a ruggedized Gigabit-Class LTE networking platform that was designed for persistent connectivity across a wide range of in-vehicle and mobile applications as well as portable or fixed IoT installations. The IBR900 Series accommodates environmentally harsh environments while delivering enterprise-class standards of reliability, scalability, comprehensive management, and security.
For organizations that depend on field forces and mobile networks, the Cradlepoint IBR900 Series mobile router with the NetCloud Mobile solution package provides ruggedized and GPS-enabled in-vehicle network solutions that are SD-WAN and SD-Perimeter-capable. With an available Gigabit-Class LTE modem, Gigabit Wi-Fi, and advanced security features, the IBR900 delivers enterprise networking capabilities for mobile applications that require secure, always-on connectivity.
The IBR900 Series with NetCloud IoT Solutions Package provides a compact ruggedized 4G LTE router solution for connecting and protecting IoT devices at scale. With an extensive list of safety and hardening certifications, it can be confidently deployed in the field, in buildings, or in embedded systems to deliver complete visibility, security, and control of connected devices anywhere.
- Robust, dependable Gigabit-Class LTE network platform for first responders and commercial fleets
- Ruggedized for vibration, shock, dust, splash, and humidity
- Mobile SD-WAN for optimized multi-link LTE connectivity
- GPS for AVL integration and location tracking to provide current and historic vehicle location
- Dual-modem capability with COR Extensibility Dock for multi-link dependability
- Heatmapping for an LTE signal strength map of all areas a fleet has driven
- WiFi-as-WAN for data-intensive tasks such as video offload
NetCloud Features for Mobile & IoT
NetCloud Service for Mobile provides the enterprise capabilities
that organizations need to manage their in-vehicle work while
NetCloud Service for IoT provides the reliability, security,
management, and data orchestration for IoT applications. Each
- Centralized endpoint management with insights and visual analytics
- 24×7 enterprise support and limited lifetime warranty
- On-demand training with Cradlepoint University