Digi IX30 LTE-A Cat 7 Industrial Cellular Router, 2x Ethernet, 1x DB-9 DTE RS232/422/485 Serial Port, Dual SIM, 12-Pin Terminal Block. Antennas and Power Supply Sold Separately. Digi Remote Manager available in 1, 3 and 5-year subscriptions.
Digi IX30 Industrial Cellular Router
Intelligent 4G LTE router designed for critical infrastructure and industrial applications
Digi IX30 is an intelligent 4G LTE router designed for optimal performance and reliability across a wide range of critical infrastructure and industrial applications. This complete solution is fully integrated with software and security, providing a secure, reliable connection to industrial controllers, process automation equipment and smart grid assets on third party sites or remote locations.
Software-defined, multi-carrier networking and global LTE and HSPA+ options make it easy to get connected. This drop-in connectivity gives operators a way to reduce downtime and service calls, and also increase revenue by bringing distributed sites online faster.
The Digi IX30 router offers FirstNet Capable™ models designed to meet the demands of first responders for critical communications. Additional industrial use case applications for Digi IX30 include building and process automation controllers, IP cameras and access controllers, remote data loggers, flow meters, sensing equipment, telco infrastructure, and traffic and obstruction lighting.
Gain critical insights into your deployed devices and manage your network with Digi Remote Manager® (Digi RM) — the command center for your deployment. Digi RM is a cloud-based solution that facilitates easy setup, as well as mass configuration, maintenance and visibility into the health of your network, whether you deploy dozens or thousands of devices.
In the event of an interruption to your primary network connection, Digi RM also provides secure terminal access for out-of-band management of edge devices via serial port and command-line interface.
Features & Benefits
- Global LTE and HSPA+ support and certification on major carrier networks around the world
- Ethernet, serial I/O and Modbus bridging
- Extremely resilient cellular connection through Digi’s patented SureLink®, VRRP+ protocol and dual SIM slots
- GNSS receiver supporting GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou and Galileo
- License-free enterprise software: VPN, firewall, logging and authentication
- Digi Remote Manager platform for easy setup, mass configuration and management
- Rugged enclosure, optimized for DIN rail or shelf mounting
- C1D2 and ATEX rated; NEMA TS2 temperature rated