Position - Regional Account Manager, Southwest (Houston, TX)
Date Available - Immediate
- 3+ years outside sales experience selling industrial controls, control systems and/or networking equipment to end users, OEMs, system integrators, and resellers.
- Background of successful sales in the following vertical markets: manufacturing, semi-conductor, oil & gas, water & wastewater, petrochemical, power generation, consumer goods, pharmaceutical, machine builders, automotive, steel and mining.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Computer and network proficiency.
- History of year-to-year sales volume growth.
- Demonstrated ability to open new accounts and markets.
- Professional and positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently.
- Represent the INS brand with professionalism and integrity.
- Meet sales revenue goals.
- Identify and prioritize targeted prospects in assigned market.
- Effectively present INS's products, systems and solutions to prospective clients.
- Prospect and qualify potential buyers, identifying key decision makers.
- Utilize conceptual/strategic selling skills to gain access to senior level executives.
- Prepare and present product and product proposals.
- Close account sales and finalize contracts.
- Work closely with regional vendor contacts.
- Develop annual territory plan and achieve objectives contained therein.
- Houston, TX
- 50% travel required
Benefits - We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, as well as a 401(k) program. We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and criminal background check.
Contact - firstname.lastname@example.org