EW46201 VPN Router
Part #: EW46201
Data / Specs
eWON 4005CD Industrial VPN LAN Router with Web HMI and Historical Logging, 24VDC, DIN-rail mount, 1 x RJ45 Ethernet WAN port, 1 x RS232/422/485 port, 4 x RJ45 Ethernet LAN ports, 1 x DI/O, -20 to 70 C.
The eWON 2005CD/4005CD provides Machine Builders/OEMs and System Integrators with the most flexible and cost effective machine Internet remote access through a local LAN. The eWON 2005CD/4005CD is a full industrial router featuring “Factory” LAN to “Machine” LAN routing functionalities with VPN tunnelling features. An optional embedded modem can also be used as a secondary or back up remote access to the “Machine” LAN.
Seamlessly integrated with the PLC programming environment, an eWON 2005CD/4005CD still monitors and collects data into internal tags while PLC maintenance is performed. The eWON 2005CD/4005CD has a built-in Web server for configuration/HMI purposes and FTP functionalities for remote download/upload of data and configurations files. It provides also an independent alarm management system.
eWON 2005CD/4005CD are Talk2M ready. Machine Builders & OEMs, like system integrators, will use Talk2M to take full advantage of broadband or mobile Internet to remotely connect to their machines & installations worldwide. As simple as a mouse click, this web connectivity service is secured by VPN and provides reliable communication at optimized costs. Different pricing models are available including a free one.
Features and Benefits
- PLUG’N ROUTE - Connect any Ethernet devices without the need to configure the gateway.
- Industrial LAN router with VPN tunnelling
- 1 x Ethernet (WAN) 10/100mb port
- 4 x Ethernet (LAN) 10/100mb port switch
- Ethernet and serial (DB9) interfaces supporting numerous PLC protocols
- SNMP agent and server
- Alarm management on PLC variables with notification (SMS, email, FTP put or SNMP trap)
- Programmable (Basic or Java)
- Configuration by embedded web pages, files or remote FTP upload
- 1 x digital input and 1 x digital output
- Full industrial design (24 VDC power supply, DIN Rail mounting)
- Historical logging
- Compatible with viewON 2, web HMI with animated synoptics
- Extended temperature : -20°C to +70°C
- Internet remote access through LAN for machineries/automation devices
- Remote diagnosis and monitoring operations with alarms notification, data logging and animated web HMI capabilities
eWON Model Cross Reference