Flexy 205 Remote Access
eWON Flexy 205 IIoT Gateway & Remote Access M2M Router Base Unit, Built-In 4-Port Configurable 10/100 LAN/WAN Ethernet Switch, 2 Open Slots For Flexy Cellular, WiFi, Serial, etc., Extension Cards (Sold Separately), Supports MQTT Scripting.
Flexy 205 IIOT GATEWAY AND REMOTE ACCESS ROUTER
eWON Flexy 205 is a compact modular gateway for collecting Remote Data and providing Remote Access to your industrial equipment. With a configurable WAN/LAN switch, this gateway offers a wide range of extension cards to best fit your application and is perfect for data-intensive applications. Whether your requirements are to: create alarms, monitor dashboards, collect data for machine performance analysis, or even other advanced solutions, the Flexy 205 will meet your needs and expand your possibilities.
Like other routers from the Flexy family, the Flexy 205 has a web-based configuration and built-in scripting tools for customization.
Through the use of our Talk2M APIs, HTTPs scripting, or MQTT scripting, we enable easy integration with your favorite IIoT platform. The flexibility and robustness of the Flexy 205 guarantees a wide array of value-add services for Machines Builders.
Features & Benefits
- SECURE REMOTE ACCESS
- Allow service engineers to troubleshoot and tune equipment without going on site.
- Secure VPN Remote connectivity using Ethernet (built-in), Wifi or Cellular (extension cards).
- DATA ACQUISITION
- Support all major PLC protocols (Siemens, Rockwell, Mitsubishi, Schneider and many others + Modbus, OPC UA, BACNET/IP).
- Enable alarming, machine KPIs, historical logging.
- DATA LOGGING AND RETRIEVAL
- Log up to one million time-stamped data values.
- Logged files can be easily retrieved or sent for data aggregration and analysis using HTTPs, MQTT or FTP.
- EMAIL & SMS NOTIFICATIONS
- Configure alarms on key parameters.
- Send notifications by e-mail or SMS using Talk2M services.
- LOCAL DASHBOARD
- Embed web dashboards (HTML5) to present real-time machine data.
- Use the M2Web service to monitor theses dashboards from smartphones or tablets
- PROGRAMMABLE USING BASIC SCRIPTING OR JAVA
- Customize your gateway with Basic Scripting.
- Develop a Java application for advanced features such as adding a custom I/O driver, optimizing your application or integration with 3rd party applications.
- OPC UA
- Embedded to offer easy-to-deploy data integration within factories.
- 2 slots available to insert up to 2 extension cards and benefit from wide flexible connectivity