AirLink Raven RV50 Cellular Gateway
Sierra Wireless AirLink Raven RV50 LTE Cellular Gateway for North American Carriers (Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Canadian Carriers), Includes DC Power Cable, 1 x Precision GPS Receiver, 1 x 10/100/1000 Base TX Ethernet Port, 1 x RS232 Serial Port, and 1 x USB Port, SMA(F) Primary Cellular Antenna Connection, SMA(F) Rx Diversity Antenna Connection, SMA(F) GPS Antenna Connection, Class 1, Div. II Rated.
Sierra Wireless AirLink® Raven RV50 Industrial LTE Gateway
Industrial Grade, LTE Performance, Low Power
The AirLink® Raven RV50 is the industry’s lowest power LTE gateway. Simple to install and easy to manage, the Raven RV50 industrial gateway is designed to connect critical assets and infrastructure. Ideal for industrial-grade applications in energy, utilities and smart-city infrastructure, the Raven RV50 provides real-time remote connectivity for SCADA, distribution management systems and metering.
With LTE coverage on major global networks, the Raven RV50 brings the benefits of broadband connectivity to the most challenging environments, where servicing is not an option and power is often scarce. It is the industry’s only fully operational 4G gateway with 2G power consumption. LTE bandwidth makes it aviable alternative to costly wired and wireless technologies, providing a futureproof solution that protects investment.
- LTE performance at 2G power consumption (less than 1W in idle mode)
- State-of-the-art LTE coverage spanning 11 LTE frequency bands
- Single product variant for all major North American network operators
- Fully automatic network operator switching: just insert the SIM
- Provides network connectivity via Ethernet, Serial and USB
- Remote configuration, software update, and monitoring with AirLink Management Service (ALMS)
- Meets industrial-grade certifications including Class 1 Div 2, MIL-STD-810G, IP64 ingress protection
- Supports up to 5 VPN tunnels for secure cellular communications
- Events Engine for alert reporting to third party server platforms
- Application Framework (AAF) offers real-time onboard data processing
- GPS for tracking equipment
- Provides LTE broadband connectivity to remote locations and in harsh environments
- Ultra-low power consumption, ideal for solar or battery powered installations
- Maximizes longevity of deployed equipment and protects investments with LTE
- Improves ROI by supporting multiple network operators without additional hardware costs
- Powerful remote management solution
- Built-in, class-leading voltage transient protection provides superior reliability and continuous operation
- Proven reliability and millions of AirLink gateways deployed
- Industry leading warranty includes support, software updates and advance replacement
Product Inquiry Form
All fields mandatory.