TS8 Freestanding Modular Enclosures
Part #: Rittal TS8 Freestanding Modular Enclosures
Data / Specs
Rittal TS8 Freestanding Modular Enclosures. Please contact us to configure your solution.
Rittal perfected the industrial modular enclosure concept with the TS8 modular enclosure. This revolutionary system is designed specifically for demanding industrial applications. Featuring a 16- fold tubular frame and multi-level mounting, the TS8 boasts unsurpassed strength and flexibility.
The robust tubular frame can hold weight loads up to 1,500 lbs on the mounting panel. The 25 mm hole pattern allows components and accessories to be mounted in three directions - by height, width and depth - which provides maximum space utilization (up to 30% more available space than traditional NEMA style enclosures of equal dimension).
16-Fold Tubular Frame The strength and flexibility of the TS8 come from its robust 16-fold, tubular frame that features a 25 mm hole pattern that allows components and accessories to be mounted horizontally or vertically and can support loads of up to 3,200 lb. Combined with the included, zinc-plated mounting panel, the TS8 provides 15% more interior mounting space than unibody, NEMA-style enclosures.
Scalable, Flexible Due to its modular design, the TS8 is easily adaptable to your unique requirements. Offered in powder-coated carbon and 304 or 316L stainless steel, the TS8 delivers the protection and durability you need while a wide variety of standard accessories ensures your ability to craft your ideal enclosure solution.
Features & Benefits
- Patented 16-fold frame profile increases strength and maximizes flexibility
- Engineered to handle large load capacities of up to 3,200 lb
- Frame-based, modular design - exterior surfaces can be easily removed for modifications saving time and money
- Doors with multi-point, captive hinges
- Can hold up to 200 lb and be removed in as little as 30 seconds - 98% faster than piano-hinged doors
- Depth-adjustable, zinc-plated mounting panel
- Full-sized for increased mounting surface area - up to 30% more than that typically found in unibody enclosures
- Easily slides in and out for greater usability
- Instant grounding without scraping paint saves time and money
- Enables more components to fit inside a smaller enclosure - reducing cabinet footprints and preserving valuable floor space
- Seamless foamed-in-place gasket
- Provides tight and secure seal against contaminates and ensures protection ratings
- Mid-level EMC shielding out of the box
- Standard side and rear wall brackets are ground-ready, no need for grounding straps
- Wide variety of accessories
- Readily configurable to meet your unique needs
Please contact us to configure your solution.