Puls Dimension DC-UPS Controller, 24VDC/10A Output, 24-28.8VDC/12VDC Input, External Battery Required 3.9-40Ah, Signaling Terminals.
This uninterruptible power supply (UPS) controller UB10.241 is an addition to standard 24V power supplies to bridge power failures or voltage fluctuations. Expensive downtimes, long restart cycles and loss of data can be avoided.
The DC-UPS includes a professional battery management system which charges and monitors the battery to achieve the longest battery service life as well as many diagnostic functions that ensure a reliable operation of the entire system.
A unique feature of the UB10.241 is that only one 12V battery is required to buffer the 24V output. This makes matching batteries unnecessary and allows a precise battery charging and testing.
The UB10.241 requires one external 12V battery for which two preassembled battery modules are available. A lightweight 7Ah battery which can be mounted on the DIN-Rail and a 26Ah module that can be panel mounted for longer buffer times.
In addition to the UB10.241, the UBC10.241 UPS includes the same controller with an integrated 5Ah battery.
Features & Benefits
- Requires Only One 12V Battery for a 24V Output
- Stable Output Voltage in Buffer Mode
- Superior Battery Management for Longest Battery Life
- Comprehensive Diagnostic and Monitoring Functions
- Replace Battery Signal Included
- Electronically Overload and Short Circuit Protected
- 50% Power Reserves
- Selectable Buffer Time Limiter