EDS-516A Ethernet Switch (Open Item)
Moxa Managed Industrial Ethernet Switch, 16 x 10/100Base-TX, RJ45, Class 1, Div. II Rated, 0 to +60 deg. C.
Open-Box Item - This item is either new, or like new and guaranteed to be in good working condition. Industrial Networking Solutions will provide credit for this item if it does not meet customer satisfaction, and if product is returned within 30 days of purchase.
Feel free to contact us with questions regarding this item.
The EDS-516A are standalone 16-port managed Ethernet switches. With their advanced Turbo Ring technology (recovery time < 20 ms) and RSTP/STP (IEEE 802.1w/D), the EDS-516A switches increase the reliability and availability of your industrial Ethernet network. Models with an wide operating temperature range of -40 to 75°C are also available, and the switches support several reliable and intelligent functions, including QoS, IGMP snooping/GMRP, VLAN, Port Trunking, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, IEEE 802.1X, HTTPS, SSH, and RMON, making the EDS-516A switches suitable for any harsh industrial environment.
- Command Line Interface (CLI) for quickly configuring major managed functions
- IPv6 Ready logo awarded (IPv6 Logo Committee certified)
- IEEE 1588 PTP V2 (Precision Time Protocol) for precise time synchronization of networks
- DHCP Option 82 for IP address assignment with different policies
- Support EtherNet/IP and Modbus/TCP protocols for device management and monitoring
- Compatible with EtherNet/IP and PROFINET protocols for transparent data transmission
- Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain (recovery time < 20 ms), RSTP/STP, and MSTP for network redundancy
- IGMP snooping and GMRP for filtering multicast traffic
- Port-based VLAN, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN, and GVRP to ease network planning
- QoS (IEEE 802.1p/1Q) and TOS/DiffServ to increase determinism
- Port Trunking for optimum bandwidth utilization
- RMON for efficient network monitoring and proactive capability
- SNMPv1/v2c/v3 for different levels of network management
- TACACS+, SNMPv3, IEEE 802.1X, HTTPS, and SSH to enhance network security
- Bandwidth management to prevent unpredictable network status
- Lock port function for blocking unauthorized access based on MAC address
- Automatic warning by exception through e-mail, relay output
- 0 to 60°C operating temperature range (standard models)