24+4G-port Gigabit managed Ethernet switches
The EDS-528E series is a standalone, compact-size 28-port managed Ethernet switch that provides 4 combo Gigabit ports with built-in RJ45 or SFP slots for Gigabit fiber optic communication. The28 fast Ethernet ports with a variety of copper and fiber port combinations gives, the EDS-528E series greater flexibility for designing your network and application. The Ethernet redundant Turbo Ring, Turbo Chain, RSTP/STP, and MSTP increase the system reliability and availability of your network backbone. The EDS-528E also supports advanced
management and security features.
In addition, the EDS-528E series is designed especially for harsh industrial environments with limited installation space and high protection level requirements, such as maritime, rail wayside, oil and gas, factory automation and process automation.
Features & Benefits
- Software-based IEEE 1588v2 PTP (Precision Time Protocol) for
precise time synchronization of networks
- DHCP Option 82 for IP address assignment with different policies
- Support EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, and Modbus/TCP protocols for
device management and monitoring
- IGMP snooping and GMRP for filtering multicast traffic
- Port-based VLAN, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN, and GVRP to ease network
- QoS (IEEE 802.1p/1Q) and TOS/DiffServ to increase determinism
- Port Trunking for optimum bandwidth utilization
- SNMPv1/v2c/v3 for different levels of network management
- RMON for efficient network monitoring and proactive capability
- Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain (recovery time < 20 ms @ 250
switches), RSTP/STP, and MSTP for network redundancy
- Bandwidth management prevents unpredictable network status
- Lock port function for blocking unauthorized access based on MAC
- Automatic warning by exception through e-mail, relay output
- ABC-02-USB (Automatic Backup Configurator) for system
configuration backup/restore and firmware upgrade.