PT-7828-F-24 Ethernet Switch
Moxa PowerTrans 24+4G Layer 3 Managed Modular Rackmount Ethernet Switch, 3 Slots For 4- To 8-Port Fast Ethernet Modules, 1 Slot For 2 Or 4 Port Gigabit Module, 24 VDC Power Input, -40 to +85°C.
The PowerTrans PT-7828 switches are high performance Layer 3 Ethernet switches that support Layer 3 routing functionality to facilitate the deployment of applications across networks. The PT-7828 switches are also designed to meet the strict demands of power substation automation systems (IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613), traffic control systems (NEMA TS2), and railway applications (EN50121-4).
The PT-7828's Gigabit and fast Ethernet backbone, redundant ring, and 24/48 VDC or 110/220 VDC/VAC dual isolated redundant power supplies increase the reliability of your communications and save on cabling and wiring costs. The modular design of the PT-7828 makes network planning easy, and allows greater flexibility by letting you install up to 4 Gigabit ports and 24 fast Ethernet ports. Optional front or rear wiring makes the PT-7828 switches suitable for a variety of applications.
Features and Benefits
- Layer 3 switching functionality to divide a large network into hierarchical subnets and allow data and information to communicate across networks
- IEEE 1588 PTP (Precision Time Protocol) for precise time synchronization of networks
- DHCP Option 82 for IP address assignment with different policies
- Modbus/TCP industrial Ethernet protocol supported
- Turbo Ring and RSTP/STP (IEEE 802.1w/D)
- IGMP snooping and GMRP for filtering multicast traffic from industrial Ethernet protocols
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN and GVRP protocols to ease network planning
- QoS (IEEE802.1p/1Q) and TOS/DiffServ to increase determinism
- IEEE 802.3ad, LACP for optimum bandwidth utilization
- IEEE 802.1X, HTTPS, and SSH to enhance network security
- SNMPv1/v2c/v3 for different levels of network management
- RMON for efficient network monitoring and proactive capability
- Bandwidth management prevents unpredictable network status
- Lock port to restrict access to authorized MAC addresses
- Port mirroring for online debugging
- Automatic warning by exception through email, relay output
- Automatic recovery of connected devices' IP addresses
- Line-swap fast recovery
- Configurable by web browser, Telnet/serial console, Windows utility, and ABC-01 automatic backup configurator