PT-7728-F-24-HV Ethernet Switch
Moxa PowerTrans 24+4G Managed Modular Rackmount Ethernet Switch, 4 Slots For 4- To 8-Port Fast Ethernet Modules, 1 Slot For 2 Or 4 Port Gigabit Module, (1) 24 VDC & (1) 85-264 VAC Power Inputs, -40 to +85°C.
The PowerTrans PT-7728 is designed to meet the demands of power substation automation systems (IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613), traffic control systems (NEMA TS2), and railway applications (EN50121-4). The PT-7728's Gigabit and fast Ethernet backbone, redundant ring, and 24/48 VDC or 110/220 VDC/VAC dual isolated redundant power supplies increase the reliability of your communications and save on cabling/wiring costs.
The modular design of the PT-7728 also makes network planning easy, and allows greater flexibility by letting you install up to 4 Gigabit ports and 24 fast Ethernet ports. Along with the optional front or rear wiring, these features together make the PT-7728 suitable for a variety of industrial applications.
Features and Benefits
- IPv6 Ready logo awarded (IPv6 Logo Committee certified)
- IEEE 1588 PTP (Precision Time Protocol) for precise time synchronization of networks
- DHCP Option 82 for IP address assignment with different policies
- Modbus/TCP industrial Ethernet protocol supported
- Turbo Ring and RSTP/STP (IEEE 802.1w/D)
- IGMP snooping and GMRP for filtering multicast traffic from industrial Ethernet protocols
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN and GVRP protocols to ease network planning
- QoS (IEEE 802.1p/1Q) and TOS/DiffServ to increase determinism
- IEEE 802.3ad, LACP for optimum bandwidth utilization
- IEEE 802.1X, HTTPS, and SSH to enhance network security
- SNMPv1/v2c/v3 for different levels of network management
- RMON for efficient network monitoring and proactive capability
- Bandwidth management prevents unpredictable network status
- Lock port limits access to authorized MAC addresses only
- Port mirroring for online debugging
- Automatic warning by exception through email, relay output
- Automatic recovery of connected device's IP addresses
- Line-swap fast recovery
- Configurable by Web browser, Telnet/Serial console, Windows utility, and ABC-01 automatic backup configurator