The EDS-316 are 16-port Ethernet switches that provide an economical solution for your industrial Ethernet connections. The built-in relay warning function alerts network engineers when power failures or port breaks occur, and the switches are designed for harsh industrial environments, such as in hazardous locations (Class I, Div. 2/ATEX). The switches comply with FCC, TÃœV, UL, and CE standards, and come in two model types. Standard operating temperature range models (0 to 60°C) and wide operating temperature range models (-40 to 75°C). Both models undergo a 100% burn-in test to ensure that they fulfill the special needs of industrial automation control applications. The EDS-316 switches can be installed easily on a DIN-Rail or in a distribution box.
- Redundant dual 24 VDC power inputs
- Relay output warning for power failure and port break alarm
- Broadcast storm protection
- Transparent transmission of VLAN tagged packets
- 0 to 60°C operating temperature range (standard models)
- -40 to 75°C operating temperature range (T models)