The EDS-P308 switches are smart, 8-port, unmanaged Ethernet switches supporting PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) on ports 1 to 4. The switches are classified as power source equipment (PSE), and when used in this way, the EDS-P308 switches enable centralization of the power supply and provide up to 15.4 watts of power per port. The switches can be used to power IEEE 802.3af compliant powered devices (PD), eliminating the need for additional wiring, and support IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802.3x with 10/100M, full/half-duplex, MDI/MDI-X auto-sensing to provide an economical solution for your industrial Ethernet network. In addition, the built-in relay warning function alerts network engineers when power failures or port breaks occur.
Note €“ When selecting a power supply, check the powered device consumption.
- 4 IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE and Ethernet combo ports
- Up to 15.4 watts at 48 VDC per PoE port
- Intelligent power consumption detection and classification
- Redundant dual VDC power inputs
- 0 to 60°C operating temperature range (Standard models)
- -40 to 75°C operating temperature range (T models)