The EDS-205A series are 5-port industrial Ethernet switches that support IEEE 802.3 and IEEE 802.3u/x with 10/100M full/half-duplex, MDI/MDI-X auto-sensing. The EDS-205A switches provide 12/24/48 VDC (9.6 to 60 VDC), 18 to 30 VAC redundant power inputs that can be connected simultaneously to live AC/DC power sources. These switches have been designed for harsh industrial environments, such as in maritime (DNV/GL) or hazardous locations (Class I Div. 2/ATEX) that comply with FCC, TUV, UL, and CE standards.
All models are subjected to a 100% burn-in test to ensure that they fulfill the special needs of industrial automation control applications. In addition, the EDS-205A switches have DIP switches for enabling or disabling broadcast storm protection, providing another level of flexibility for industrial applications.
- 10/100BaseT(X) (RJ45 connector), 100BaseFX (multi/single-mode, SC or ST connector)
- Redundant dual 12/24/48 VDC, 18 to 30 VAC power inputs
- IP30 aluminum housing
- Rugged hardware design well suited for hazardous locations (Class I Div. 2 /ATEX) and maritime environments (DNV/GL)
- -10 to 60°C operating temperature range (standard models)
- -40 to 75°C operating temperature range (T models)