C420-E2GBLAF Graphics Card
Open-Box Item - This item is either new, or like new and guaranteed to be in good working condition. Industrial Networking Solutions will provide credit for this item if it does not meet customer satisfaction, and if product is returned within 30 days of purchase.
Feel free to contact us with questions regarding this item.
Matrox C420 Low Profile PCIe x16 Graphics Card, up to 4 Displays, up to 2560 x 1600 per output, Low Profile/Half Length, PCIe 3.0 x16.
Performance Meets Flexibility
The Matrox C420 is a low-profile, PCIe® x16 graphics card that drives up to four displays or projectors at resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 per output. The four-monitor video card features a passively cooled design for increased reliability and silent operation, and its low power consumption makes it a perfect fit for small form factor and embedded systems. Matrox C420’s unique feature set delivers high reliability and advanced multi-monitor capabilities for a wide range of commercial and critical applications including enterprise, industrial, pro A/V, digital signage, security, control rooms and more.
Features & Benefits
- Drive up to four displays or projectors at resolutions up to 2560 x 1600
- Experience smooth video playback and graphics performance with 2 GB of memory
- Benefit from a low power, fanless video card for increased reliability and silent operation
- Minimize power consumption with an energy efficient board design
- Leverage a low-profile design to install in a wide range of small form factor and full height systems
- Customize your setup with the easy-to-use Matrox PowerDesk™ multi-display configuration and desktop management software
- Configure displays independently from one another or select stretched desktop mode to create a single ultra-large desktop across multiple displays
- Clone content to show the same information on all displays
- Select any combination of portrait or landscape and set the orientation that works best for you
- Simplify A/V installations with advanced EDID Management
- Prevent loose cabling with secure Mini DisplayPort connectors
- Expand your desktop space with multi-board support to drive up to 8 displays from a single computer
- Adjust the number of overlapping pixels with Edge Overlap to create a seamless, unified image on up to four edge blending projectors
- Facilitate enterprise-wide deployments by installing Matrox PowerDesk & drivers across many systems without any user interaction
- Supports Microsoft® DirectX® 12, OpenGL® 4.4, and OpenCL™ 1.2 to run the latest professional applications
- Protect your investment with Matrox long product life-cycles
- Compatible with Windows® 10 (32/64), Windows 8.1 (32/64), Windows 7 (32/64), Windows Embedded Standard 7 (32/64), Server 2012 R2 (64), Server 2008 R2 (64), Linux® operating systems
Product Inquiry Form
All fields mandatory.