Avio F125 KVM Transmitter
Matrox Avio F125 Dual-DVI Fiber Optic KVM Extender Transmitter Unit, USB HID, USB and PS/2 Keyboard and Mouse Connections, Stereo Audio, LC Multimode SFP Included.
Dual-DVI Fiber Optic KVM Extender Delivers Uncompromised Performance
Matrox Avio Series KVM extenders enable users to work off their computers from a distance, while maintaining real-time performance. Featuring a transmitter/receiver pair, Avio delivers uncompressed, zero-latency transmission of dual digital video, USB and audio signals from the host system by up to 4 km (2.5 mi) over a single duplex LC-LC fiber optic cable. Users benefit from exceptional graphics and smooth HD video playback, with no dropped frames, while all workstations remain in a climate controlled machine room for simple IT maintenance and security.
The Matrox Avio F125 KVM extender transmits dual-digital video and USB 2.0 devices by up to 4 km (2.5 mi) over a single fiber-optic cable.
Features & Benefits
- 10Gbps SFP+ transceivers enable uncompressed video transmission at full frame rate across a single duplex LC-LC fiber optic cable
- Smooth HD, 2K, 4K video playback without dropping any frames
- Two Single-link DVI monitor or one Dual-link DVI display support
- USB HID ports for keyboard, mouse, touchscreens and other HID devices.
- USB 2.0 high-speed support for touchscreens, printers, scanners, hard drives, as well as isochronous USB 2.0 audio and video devices (available with Avio F125)
- Maximum distances of 400 m (1312 ft) in multimode and 4 km (2.5 mi) in single-mode 1
- Digital-to-analog conversion enables support for 2x VGA monitors with a maximum resolution of 1920x1200 60Hz
- Analog stereo audio support to place audio devices such as speakers, microphones and headphones away from the system
- DDC compliance and advanced EDID management ensure a reliable communication between the system and the remote displays
- PS/2 keyboard and mouse support for industrial or legacy systems
- Local outputs on the Avio transmitter unit for easy maintenance or to share the remote desktop on a collaborative video wall
- Passive cooling (no fan) for silent operation and extra reliability
- On-screen Display (OSD) to view diagnostic information and access advanced configuration options
- Rack mountable or stand alone units
- Plug & play design for easy deployment with no software installation
- Compatibility with Microsoft® Windows®, Mac OS X®, Linux® and UNIX® operating systems
- Compatible with select layer one fiber optic network switches
- Global sales and technical support