CradlePoint COR IBR1100 Series
Highly Available, Cloud-Managed Networking for Vehicles
The CradlePoint COR IBR1100 Series is a compact, ruggedized 3G/4G/LTE networking solution designed for mission critical connectivity in the most challenging environments.
Ideal for in-vehicle networks including police cars, ambulances, and mass transit, this cloud-managed solution provides organizations the ability to scale deployments quickly and manage their vehicle networks easily in real time.
With an extensive list of safety and hardening certifications, the COR IBR1100 is engineered to protect against extreme temperatures, humidity, shocks, vibrations, dust, water splash, reverse polarity and transient voltage.
- Dual-band, dual concurrent WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac) (IBR1100 Only)
- Ruggedized for vibration, shock, dust, splash & humidity
- Ignition sensing
- Certified 3G/4G/LTE enterprise grade internal modems
- Software defined radio supports multiple carriers (Gobi)
- Built-in transient and reverse polarity voltage protection
- 9-36 DC voltage input range
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Active GPS support
- Multi-carrier 4G LTE support with dual SIM capability
- Supports Ethernet (T1, DSL, Cable, MetroE), WiFi as WAN, and Metro WiFi
- Ruggedized to ensure always-on connectivity
- Create real-time alerts to monitor uptime