C891F-K9 Gigabit Router
Cisco 891F Gigabit Router w/ 8-Port 10/100/1000 Ethernet Switch With SFP Slot.
Cisco 890 Series Integrated Services Routers combine Internet access, comprehensive security, and wireless services in a single, secure device that is easy to deploy and manage. The best-in-class Cisco 890 Series architecture has been specifically designed to deliver high performance with concurrent services, business continuity, and investment protection for enterprise small branch offices and service provider managed services applications.
Cisco 890 Series Integrated Services Routers are fixed-configuration routers that provide collaborative business solutions for secure voice and data communications to enterprise small branch offices. They are designed to deliver secure broadband, Metro Ethernet, wireless LAN (WLAN) connectivity, and business continuity. The routers also come with powerful management tools, such as the web-based Cisco Configuration Professional configuration management tool, which simplifies setup and deployment. Centralized management capabilities give network managers visibility and control of the network configurations at the remote site.
- High performance for secure broadband and Metro Ethernet access with concurrent services for enterprise small branch offices
- Business continuity and WAN diversity with redundant WAN links: Fast Ethernet, V.92, and ISDN Basic Rate Interface (BRI)
- Integrated secure 802.11a/g/n access point (optional) based on the draft 802.11n standard; dual-band radios for mobility and support for autonomous or Cisco Unified WLAN architectures
- Enhanced security including:
- Firewall with advance application and control for email, instant messaging (IM), and HTTP traffic
- Site-to-site remote-access and dynamic VPN services: IP Security (IPsec) VPNs (Triple Data Encryption Standard [3DES] or Advanced Encryption Standard [AES]), Dynamic Multipoint VPN [DMVPN], Group Encrypted Transport VPN with onboard acceleration, and Secure Sockets Layer [SSL] VPN)
- Intrusion prevention system (IPS): An inline, deep-packet-inspection feature that mitigates a wide range of network attacks
- An 8-port 10/100 Fast Ethernet managed switch with VLAN support and 4-port support for Power over Ethernet (PoE) (optional) to power IP phones or external access points
- Metro Ethernet features include:
- One 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet WAN port
- One 10/100BASE-T Fast Ethernet WAN port
- One 1-port Gigabit Ethernet (GE) Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) socket for WAN connectivity
(Note: Only the 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet WAN or the SFP is operational at a given time.)
- Intelligent hierarchical quality of service (HQoS): Supports hierarchical queuing and shaping
- Connectivity Fault Management (CFM), based on 802.1ag
- 802.3ah standard-based link operations, administration, and maintenance (OAM)
- Ethernet Local Management Interface (E-LMI) for the customer edge
- CFM Interworking and backward compatibility
- Performance management based on IP service-level agreement (SLA) for Ethernet
- Dedicated console and auxiliary ports for configuration and management
- Two USB 2.0 ports for security eToken credentials, booting, and loading configuration from USB
- Easy setup and deployment, and centralized and remote-management capabilities through web-based tools and Cisco IOS® Software
Product Inquiry Form
All fields mandatory.