The Cisco® Industrial Ethernet (IE) 2000 IP67 Series is Cisco€™s first ruggedized switching platform that complies with the most demanding IP67 industrial standards. It also provides everything you€™ve come to expect from the global leader in Internet Protocol (IP) networking: easy integration with the rest of your network, reliability, rock-solid performance, and world-class support. Now, those advantages and Cisco IOS® Software features extend all the way to the factory floor, rail yard, or other industrial site, even in the harshest environments. So you can finally fulfill the promise of network convergence-across both information technology (IT) and operations technology (OT) environments-with one supplier.
The Cisco IE 2000 IP67 Series is purpose-built for manufacturing, automotive, oil and gas, mining, transportation, and other industrial work sites. It can be wall-mounted and requires no cabinet housing.
Switch Performance and Scalability
- Line rate/nonblocking uplink/downlink ports
- Forwarding rate: 6.5 mpps with 64-byte packets
- Egress buffer: 2 MB
- Unicast MAC addresses: 8000
- Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) multicast groups: 255
- Max VLANs: 1005
- IPv4 MAC security ACEs: 384 (default TCAM template)
- Bidirectional, 128 NAT entries