AdderLink X2-Series Gold CAT6 KVM Extender.
The AdderLink X2 Range of KVM Extenders uses the latest technology to deliver perfect video pictures at high resolutions over long distances. Using Cat Cable (5,5e,6,7), the X2 enables you to extend KVM signals at true 1600x1200 resolution up to 200m (1280x1024 at 300m).
The X2's exceptional video quality is achieved using high performance video compensation amplifiers with ultra fine independent sharpness and brightness adjustments. Integral De-Skew is; also provided to compensate for any color skew effects that may be introduced by long Cat cables and thus achieve crystal clear video even at longer distances. For maximum convenience, all video adjustments may be simply made using the keyboard.
X2s are fitted with a range of advanced features that Adder has developed and enhanced over many years of building robust KVM extenders. Flash upgradeable firmware ensures that the latest upgrades and product enhancements can be readily supported via simple downloads.
Great attention has also been paid to the quality of the audio signals to avoid the annoying clicks found on some other KVM extension products. The X2-Gold supports high fidelity bi-directional stereo audio and audio signals are transmitted digitally using 16 bit, 44.1kHz sampling to ensure a low noise level.
X2 extenders may be desk/shelf mounted or rack mounted in the popular X-Series rack mount system. This system enables 16 units (transmitters or receivers) to be fitted neatly into 2U of rack space to give industry-leading rack densities and provide a modular, flexible and manageable extender solution. The range of complementary X-Series modules enables systems to be constructed to precisely match your requirements.
A number of new innovations are fitted to the X2 extenders including improved spike suppression circuits. DDC circuits are also fitted that enable the computer to query the monitor so that the video card can be optimally configured. Without this circuitry, some well known high performance video cards cannot be used at high resolutions. All X2 extenders feature transparent serial ports that enable a wide range of serial devices to be connected at baud rates up to 57,600.
- Extra fine video quality (1600x1200 at 200m)
- Integrated state of the art 300 MHz de-skew circuit
- Extends keyboard, mouse, video, audio and RS232 up to 300m (1000ft) using single Cat cable
- Digital (44.1 kHz, 16 bit) audio transmission delivers high fidelity click less stereo audio for speakers and microphones
- Advanced spike suppression circuits for reliability in 'noisy' installations
- Flash upgradeable circuitry enables future enhancements and upgrades to be easily downloaded
- Video sharpness, brightness and de-skew adjustments may easily be made using keyboard
- Supports DDC signaling to ensure optimal video card setup
- Transmitters and receivers may be desk mounted or rack in the X-Series rack (16 units per 2U)
- Transparent serial port enables a wide range of serial devices to be connected
- Includes a computer connection cable