X200AS-USB/P-US KVM Extender
Adder X200 USB KVM Extender Pair With Audio & Skew Compensation, Receiver Has Integrated 2-Port KVM Switch, Up To 300 Meters (1000 Ft.).
Fully featured USB keyboard, video and mouse extender with 44.1kHz digital stereo audio support for two computers.
AdderLink X200s have been designed for use in applications where up to two computers can have their keyboard, video, audio and mouse control extended up to 300 m (990 ft.) across CAT5 or higher UTP cable. The AdderLink X200 provides absolute real time keyboard and mouse performance along with hi-definition, hi-resolution video over a VGA interface. The AdderLink X200 receiver can also be used as a remote user station for the AdderView CATx range of KVM switches.
- Video performance
- Industry leading resolutions of:
- 1920 x 1200 to 50 m (165 ft.)
- 1600 x 1200 to 200 m (650 ft.)
- 1280 x 1024 to 300 m (1000 ft.)
- Video compensation
- The AdderLink X200 applies 128 steps of signal compensation enabling fine picture adjustments.
- Brightness control
- The AdderLink X200 offers its own brightness
correction to ensure images are crisp, clear and
- Integrated De-Skew
- The AdderLink X200 AS/R model has integrated skew correction with a 300MHz bandwidth (1/4 of a pixel movement at 1600 x 1200 resolution). This removes the video skew issues that can be caused by longer CATx cables.
- Two port integrated KVM switch
- Each receiver is fitted with two ports to enable connection to a local and remote computer, or two remote computers. The user can quickly select between these ports using keyboard hotkeys or mouse control. Individual video brightness, compensation and skew settings can be applied to each connection.
- Flexible system configuration
- Each receiver may be connected to one or two USB, PS/2 or Sun style computer access modules. Furthermore, the X200 receiver unit may be used as the remote user station
for any Adder CATx KVM switch.
- Emulated DDC
- Unless an extender actively supports DDC some well known high performance video cards cannot be used at high resolutions. The AdderLink X200 fully supports DDC.
- Digital audio
- 44.1kHz digital stereo audio delivers high fidelity audio for
Product Inquiry Form
All fields mandatory.