MOBOTIX Mx-S16A FlexMount Dual-Lens Camera with Two Individually Adjustable and Selectable Lenses. Lens Modules and Sensor Cable Sold Separately.
Discreet. Flexible. Hemispheric.
The compact DualFlex is a universally deployable, easy concealable video system with a highly detailed resolution of up to 2 x 6 megapixels. The fully weatherproof IP camera has two miniature sensor modules, which are each connected to the camera housing with a sensor cable. Thanks to the hemispheric dual lens, two separate rooms can be secured simultaneously without any blind spots.
The World’s First Flexible Dual Thermal Camera
The new thermal sensor modules measure the thermal radiation of objects, so that they can function in absolute darkness. Together with the new MxActivitySensor, they can reliably detect motion in images at night. Only changes in position trigger a signal. Objects moving on the spot do not trigger a signal. The thermal sensor modules also have an advantage during the day since they can detect moving objects in shadows, semi-darkness, smoke, or behind bushes.
Features & Benefits
- High-Performance Dual Lens Camera For Hidden Installation
Simultaneous covering of two areas with up to 3 m long sensor cables
- Maximum Flexibility Thanks To Modular System
Huge offer of compatible sensor modules (Day, Night, Night LPF, Thermal)
- Powerful, Intelligent And Flexible Mx6 System Platform
Simultaneous streaming of up to three video codecs (MxPEG, MJPEG and H.264)
- Intelligent 3D Motion Detection
MxActivitySensor integrated as standard
- Reduced Energy Costs
Power consumption < 7 W, standard PoE
- Virtually Maintainance-Free
Weatherproof, IP66, -30 to 60°C
Advantages of the camera line Mx6
- Micro Processor: Dual Core
- Image Sensors (2 x): 1/1.8“ CMOS, 6MP (3072 x 2048), Progessive Scan, color or B/W
- Max. Image Size: 12 MP (2 x 6MP, 6144 x 2048 pixels)
- Max. Frame Rate (MxPEG): 42@HD, 34@FullHD (1920 x 1080), 12@6MP, 6@2x 6MP
- H.264 Hardware Codec: Yes, bandwidth adjustment possible; output format max. QXGA
- ONVIF Support: Yes, full Profil S support with future software update
- Multicast-Stream via RTSP: Possible with H.264, MxPEG and MJPEG
- Mini USB Interface
- Receive/Send MxMessages