IE-2000-4TS-G-L Switch (Open Item)
Cisco IE-2000-4TS-G-L Managed Lite Industrial Ethernet Switch, 4 x 10/100Base-TX RJ45 Ports, 2 x GE SFP Ports(SFPs Sold Separately), 9.6-60 VDC, Layer2, LAN Lite Image.
Open-Box Item - This item is either new, or like new and guaranteed to be in good working condition. Industrial Networking Solutions will provide credit for this item if it does not meet customer satisfaction, and if product is returned within 30 days of purchase.
Feel free to contact us with questions regarding this item.
The Cisco Industrial Ethernet 2000 (IE 2000) Series is a range of compact, industrially ruggedized access switches. IE 2000 series provide customers with ease of use, secure access, and industry leading convergence using Cisco Resilient Ethernet Protocol (REP). Multiple industries such as automotive, oil and gas, mining, transportation, and energy companies are all increasingly requiring IP based networks in their production areas. The newest IE 2000 additions have been designed to support access layer connectivity and to meet the increasing needs for security, voice, and video traffic across industrial networks.
Cisco IE 2000 Series are designed for low cost, low ports, and small sizes:
- 4, 8, or 16 10/100Base-T Ethernet ports fixed configurations with compact form factor
- 2x Gigabit Combo ports, SFP (100MB and 1G) or RJ45 uplink
- Dual-input DC power supply, alarm relays, DIN rail mount
- Conformal coating available
- Swappable SD flash card (for configuration storage), mini-USB connector, and RS-232 console port
- Industrial environmental compliance and certifications
- Industrial partner applications: EtherNet/IP and PROFINET
Primary Applications and Features
- Easy deployment: Zero-touch discovery using DHCP, express setup, fast bootup time (<60 sec) to help migrating to Ethernet environment without resistance
- Security: Dot1x, port security, and DHCP allow dynamic port-base authentication, Secure Shell (SSHv2), SNMPv3 provides encrypted administrator traffic during Telnet and SNMP sessions, TACACS+ and RADIUS authentication facilitate centralized control and restrict unauthorized users
- Resiliency: Flex links for fast recovery, Cisco REP protocol for fast convergence
- Manageability: Auto SmartPort, Web Device Manager, Telnet, HTTPS access, SNMP, CNA and CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution (LMS)
- Industrial automation protocols: Support for Common Industrial Protocol (CIP) and PROFINETv2 that allow integration with existing management platform from Rockwell, Siemens, and other industrial environment
Switch performance and scalability
- Line rate/Non-blocking ports
- Forwarding rate: 6.5 Mpps with 64 bytes packets
- Egress buffer: 2MB
- Unicast MAC addresses: 8000
- IGMP multicast groups: 255
- Max VLANs: 255
- IPv4 Mac security ACEs: 384 (default TCAM template)